If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Olives have been on our mind, so we decided to give them a gift-worthy facelift. Zingy citrus, slightly bitter coriander, spicy red pepper, and tangy, salty feta. What more could you ask for? —CAVA
- 2 bottles Greek olives (we used one bottle of kalamatas and another of garlic-stuffed greek olives)
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh feta
- fresh cracked pepper
- quality olive oil
- To assemble, drain olives of the oils they were jarred in. Toss olives into a large prep bowl and zest lemon and orange over the olives.
- Add coriander seeds and red pepper flakes to taste. Sprinkle with feta and fresh pepper and stir everything together.
- Spoon olives into a mason jar and fill to brim with olive oil
- Gift away, or enjoy!