If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Don't even get us started on how amazing this sandwich is. From the sweetness of the pickles to the creamy brightness of the tzatziki, this creation is sort of a nod to a Cuban sandwich, grilled to perfection. —CAVA
- 1 loaf crusty bread, sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese (two slices per panini)
- 1 jar Gordy’s Pickle Jar Hot Chili Spears
- 1 container Cava Foods tzatziki
- 1 bunch baby kale leaves
- Heat panini press to medium-high heat. Brush press with melted butter. Spread tzatziki over one piece of rusty bread.
- Layer pickles, radishes, chicken, and kale on top. Top with provolone and second piece of bread and carefully press, until golden brown on the outside and gooey on the inside, approximately 6-8 minutes.