If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cups swiss chard, chopped
cup broccoli, boiled and cooled
teaspoon garlic, minced
EVOO, for greasing the pan
crushed red pepper, optional
- Whisk the egg and egg whites in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and grease with the EVOO. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, until the garlic turns golden.
- Toss in the swiss chard and let it cook until it wilts.
- Throw in the broccoli and stir. Turn the heat down to a medium-low setting.
- Finally, pour in the egg/egg white mixture and scramble with the swiss chard and broccoli. Cook until the eggs are almost set, then turn off the heat and move the skillet to a cool surface on the stove.
- In a small dish, mash the avocado with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- Serve the eggs on a plate with the avocado and enjoy!