cups swiss chard, chopped
cup broccoli, boiled and cooled
teaspoon garlic, minced
EVOO, for greasing the pan
crushed red pepper, optional
- Whisk the egg and egg whites in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and grease with the EVOO. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, until the garlic turns golden.
- Toss in the swiss chard and let it cook until it wilts.
- Throw in the broccoli and stir. Turn the heat down to a medium-low setting.
- Finally, pour in the egg/egg white mixture and scramble with the swiss chard and broccoli. Cook until the eggs are almost set, then turn off the heat and move the skillet to a cool surface on the stove.
- In a small dish, mash the avocado with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- Serve the eggs on a plate with the avocado and enjoy!