If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 3-4 cups
red onion, coarsely chopped
cucumber, piled, seeded and coarsely chopped
cup cilantro coarsely chopped
can(28 oz) diced tomatoes, drained
salt and pepper
tablespoons olive oil
- Put onion and jalapeno in food processor and pulse 3-4 times.
- Add cucumber and cilantro, pulse a few times.
- Add drained diced tomatoes, salt, pepper and olive oil, pulse a few times.
- Serve with corn tortillas, pita chips or cucumber slices.
- If you can make the day before it is even better.
- It will hold 5-6 days in the fridge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends