Makes: 3-4 cups
red onion, coarsely chopped
cucumber, piled, seeded and coarsely chopped
cup cilantro coarsely chopped
can(28 oz) diced tomatoes, drained
salt and pepper
tablespoons olive oil
- Put onion and jalapeno in food processor and pulse 3-4 times.
- Add cucumber and cilantro, pulse a few times.
- Add drained diced tomatoes, salt, pepper and olive oil, pulse a few times.
- Serve with corn tortillas, pita chips or cucumber slices.
- If you can make the day before it is even better.
- It will hold 5-6 days in the fridge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends