If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It will be perfect if you have your own homemade sauerkraut, but life is not perfect. —anka
- 1 head of sour cabbage medium size (about 2- 3 pound)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (optional)
- black pepper freshly ground,
- some people prefer paprika
- Cut the cabbage into quarters.
- Cut each quarters crosswise into 3-5 mm wide stripes.
- Arrange them in a salad bowl, sprinkle with pepper and add oil if you are using.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer