If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: About pumpkin seed oil
It is very common in Croatia
It is used as a finishing oil not a cooking oil.
Great on vegetable, salads, soups, fresh cheese, pasta and risotto. —anka
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil
- Pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper
- pinches chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds if you are using
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl, put Brussels sprouts, cleaned and cut in half
- Sprinkle with few turns pink Himalayan salt and few turns of black pepper.
- Pinch of chili flakes
- Add 1/4 cup olive oil
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to baking sheet and roast for 25-35 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- You will have some char leafs do not remove them. They will give a richer flavor.
- When cocked back to bowl, drizzle over with 2 tbs pumpkin seed oil, toss gently
- You can sprinkle with roasted pumpkin seed