If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Have you been scouring Pinterest for a healthier alternative to your usual mayo-heavy onion dips? Look no further! By combining one of our favorite hummus flavors with protein-packed Greek yogurt, we’ve finally found a solution to your healthy onion dip conundrum. —Cava Grill
- 3 medium yellow onions
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Roasted Onion Hummus
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped scallions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 pitas, cut into wedges
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- olive oil
- Combine caramelized onions with Roasted Onion Hummus and Greek yogurt. Add onion powder, garlic powder, scallions, salt, and pepper, and stir to combine.
- Chill for one hour to allow flavors to incorporate.
- Top with additional caramelized onions and slivered scallions.
- For crispy garlic pita: Drizzle pita wedges with olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper, and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes, until golden.