If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We are all about getting healthy without losing out on flavor. So let’s continue making the most of leftovers with a vibrant, healthy salad. As an added plus, this tangy dressing is almost like a classic caesar preparation — except that its creaminess comes from decadent Greek yogurt hummus. —Cava Grill
- 1 bundle lacinato kale (or whatever kale variety is available)
- 1 bundle Brussels sprouts, ends chopped off and leaves pulled apart
- any left over meat from our Skillet Roast Chicken recipe, carefully shredded (or any chicken for that matter!)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 package Cava Foods Greek Yogurt Hummus
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- red pepper flakes to taste
- Rinse kale and Brussels sprouts and carefully pat dry. Whisk together hummus, vinegar, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Add olive oil a few drops at a time, whisking vigorously as you go. Toss chicken in a few tablespoons of the dressing, as well as the paprika and extra red pepper flakes. To assemble, toss greens in dressing and top with chicken. Finish with a few garlic pita strips (we made our own by baking thin strips with garlic and olive oil at 400 degrees for 12 minutes).