If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sun dried tomatoes and roasted red peppers can be made and store in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.
Can be used on pasta, sandwiches in salad dressing, on crostini. —anka
Sun dried tomatoes and roasted red peppers
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes, dry packed, small dice
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, small dice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 smaller head of cauliflower, make cauliflower rice (using a food processor or box grater)you will have 4-5 cups "rice"
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil ( you will have some oil in sun dried tomatoes and roasted red peppers)
- salt (be careful sun dry tomato is salty
- black pepper
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 minced scallions, white and green parts
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and medium-diced
- 1 cup sun dry tomatoes and red pepper mix
- Put everything in mixing bowl and toss, let sit on room temperature for 1 hour.
- If you are preparing for next day mix lemon, oil, salt and pepper in small bowl and add next day .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad