If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4-8 waffles
- 1 egg
- 1 & 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pandan extract
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups Krusteaz Belgian Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients (egg, coconut milk, pandan extract and coconut oil). Stir in the sugar, waffle mix and shredded coconut.
- While the waffle iron is hot, ladle in the pandan waffle batter.
- When the waffle is golden brown and ready, lift it out with chopsticks or a fork. Let sit on a cooling rack so it gets crispy!