If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2 sandwiches
- 4 pieces hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- green onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Chop eggs and place in a medium size bowl.
- Add fresh lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- If you are gonna make 2 salads, you need to get the egg salad in two equal halves.
- In the first just add green onion. When you serve, put on the top 1tsp pumpkin seed oil.
- In the second add dill and red peppers. Serve with some arugula .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad