If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had fresh beans in my freezer.
Last year I bought half bushel romano beans, clean and freeze them.
They don’t need pre-soaking and they cook in under an hour. —anka
cups strained cooked beans or 2 can romano beans or any beans you like
cloves of garlic
cup parsley chopped
teaspoon fresh thyme
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
tablespoons olive oil
sour cream and pumpkin seed oil for garnish
- Heat oil, add onion and garlic cook 5min.
- Add parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Add stock and beans.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Cool before you use a blender.
- Serve with sour cream and pumpkin seed oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans