If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is traditional Croatian pasta dish.
The mlinci is served as a side dish accompanying roasted meat.
One of the most popular specialties is Purica s mlincima (Roasted turkey with mlinci) .
- 1 pound flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold water
- Mix flour, eggs and water to make a harder dough. Roll out.
- Or you can just do like me, by fresh lasagne sheets( 5X10 inches). Count one sheet per person .
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 F or until crispy and golden on both sides (about 3- 5 minutes each side, keep eyes on it, darker they get nuttier flavor it is ),take out and let cool.You will have to work in batches.
- You can do this days in advents
- Break mlinci into large pieces, put in a bowl
- Pour enough salted boiling water over mlinci to cover them, leave for no more then 5-6 minutes,
- Drain water.
- Mix mlinci with roast dripping and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe