If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick and easy vegan pasta dish that contains loads of plant protein from white beans. —Nora Rušev
- 7 ounces dry whole wheat pasta, preferably small shapes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10.5 ounces (about 1 small) broccoli, cut into small florets
- 21 ounces (about 1 medium) cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 clove garlics, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce (about 8 pieces) sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 can white beans
- 3.5 ounces dry white wine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside, saving ¼ cup of cooking water.
- In a large sauté pan heat the oil over medium-high heat. Put the broccoli and cauliflower into the pan and roast for approximately 5 minutes. Add the garlic and roast for another 2 minutes before adding the sun dried tomatoes and white beans.
- After 1-2 minutes deglaze with the white wine. Add the cooked pasta with the reserved cooking water to the vegetables and gently toss together. Heat through and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans