If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Baked Tart with Chickpea Curry and Tamarind Chutney a is warm, buttery, crisp snack, filled with chickpea curry, and comes with the sweet-spicy-fragrant flavors. —Anu
- 4 pieces puff pastry sheets
- 1/4 cup natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 cup chickpea curry
- 1 piece red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils - ¼ cup
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder - 1 tsp
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves - 2 tbsp
- Preheat oven at 200°c. Roll out the pastry sheet into a rectangle of approximately 16x25cm. Mark 1cm border at the edge.
- Bake the tart for about 15-20 minutes, or till it turn golden brown.
- Spread curry on the tart. Spread 2 tbsp of yogurt, 1 tbsp tamarind chutney, chopped onions, pomegranate arils, cilantro leaves.
- Finish with a pinch of cumin powder, and a pinch of chaat masala. Repeat the same process with remaining sheets. Serve hot.