If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 bowl
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup chicken stock (or water)
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (for topping)
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce (for topping)
- 1/2 teaspoon green onions, finely chopped (for garnish)
- In a bowl, whisk eggs. After eggs are smooth, mix chicken stock and soy sauce until mixture is a light yellow. If you prefer a different bowl for serving, you can transfer liquid into another bowl for steaming.
- Prepare your steaming equipment. When the water boils at medium-high heat, place your bowl of mixture into the steamer. Cover bowl of mixture with a lid or a plate. Steam for about 10-15 mins at high heat.
- When the eggs are ready, remove the bowl from steamer. Drizzle sesame oil and soy sauce on top and garnish with green onions. Serve immediately with steamed rice!