If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A creamy, rich pudding that will make you forget it's sugar-free! A healthy chocolate pudding for all those chocolate lovers! Recipe inspired by www.minimalistbaker.com. —southernvegankitchen
- 2 whole bananas
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 large pitted dates
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (i.e. almond milk)
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until well combined. Add more milk for a creamier pudding.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.