If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: No-Bake Chocolate Energy Bites made with superfoods and packed with lots of nutrients. They make the best healthy snack to keep you satisfied between meals, bursting with vitamins, plant protein and good fats, plus they don't have refined sugars. I love to eat a couple of these balls half an hour before a workout cause they give me such a good energy! —Gemma / Cinnamon Girl
Makes 16 balls
- 12 medjool dates, pitted.
- 3 tablespoons almond butter.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure cocoa powder.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground flaxseed.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons blend of milled organic flaxseed, sunflower & pumpkin seeds.
- unsweeteened shredded coconut, for coating.
- Place all ingredients (minus the shredded coconut) into a high-speed food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stop a few times and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Process until a sticky ball of dough forms.
- Roll the ball of dough into a rope and divide it into 16 equal portions. Use your hands to shape them into balls and finally roll in the coconut.
- Place in the fridge so they harden a bit, for at least 20 minutes before eating.
- Store letfover balls refrigerated in an airtight container.