If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious and creamy butternut squash risotto. —fitlexyskitchen
- 1 cup Vitacost Butternut Squash Risotto
- 1 Yellow Onion (Chopped)
- 1 quart Chicken Stock (Organic)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Bring 2 quarts of chicken stock to a simmer and set aside. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add in garlic and yellow onion and saute until fragrant. Next, add in 1 cup Vitacost Butternut Squash Risotto, stir to coat thoroughly and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of reserved liquid to risotto and stir until absorbed. Repeat until all reserved liquid is absorbed, risotto is firm and mixture reaches a creamy consistency, about 18-23 minutes.