If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are heaven, they are soft and cake like with strong peanut butter flavors, then all the sudden that chocolate chip and pretzel show up in the mix and makes everything even more holy! —fitlexyskitchen
- 1 Can Garbanzo Beans (Rinsed and Drained)
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter Plus Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter (Natural)
- 1/3 cup Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Pretzel's (Kay's Naturals)
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor, mix together all ingredients (except pretzels and chocolate chips) until incorporated.
- Scoop out batter and place into large mixing bowl, fold in pretzels and chocolate chips. Pam spray a baking sheet and drop by spoonfuls.
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Makes about 16 cookies
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans