If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I ate a raw clove just the other night.
Am I turning into a witch doctor?
But also, you know, candida.
In the meantime, I thought some garlic soup could be healing. This soup is thick and very filling. Top it with something fun. Cheese. Avocado. Fresh tomato. Organic non-GMO corn chips.
Whatever makes you happy. —Libby Louer
- 1 1/2 large parsnips, or 2 small
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 medium onion
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 32 ounces broth
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Peel & chop the parsnips.
- Chop the broccoli, onion, and garlic.
- Saute the garlic and coconut oil in a large soup pot for 1 minute.
- dd all the vegetables with the broth and spices.
- In 3-4 batches, add the soup mixture to a large blender or Vitamix, filling the blender no more than 1/2 full.
- This is really important, as the hot steam can force the top off the blender if it’s too full. Blend the soup until thick and creamy. Serve with your choice of toppings.
More Great Recipes: Soups