If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A creamy, clean, and easy vegan, gluten-free, and dairy free breakfast bowl that you'll fall in love with. —TheWholeTara
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Creamy Buckwheat
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Chia Seeds
- Pour ½ cup blueberries in a pot and stew for about 1 minute on medium-high heat, mixing around often.
- Add in the buckwheat and water. Continue mixing, allowing the berries to mash lightly in the buckwheat mixture. Let sit for about 2-4 minutes, or until creamy. Add honey and stir.
- Once everything is cooked thoroughly, remove from the pot and place in a bowl. Stir in the rest of the blueberries and drizzle with chia seeds. Serve cool or warm.