If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously simple yet stunning salad, perfect for your next pot luck or picnic —Dearna Bond
Serves 4 - 6 as a side
- 80 milliliters olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 0.5 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 large head of cauliflower
- 1 can brown lentils, drained
- 1/2 small red capsicum (pepper), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 80 grams feta, crumbled
- Make the dressing first by combining all the ingredients in a jar and shaking to mix. Allow to sit for at least half an hour before serving to allow the flavours to infuse the oil.
- To make the salad, chop the cauliflower with a sharp knife or alternatively process it in a food processes – you want a fine crumb, around the size of couscous.
- Mix the chopped cauliflower, half the feta and lentils together and then add to a serving tray. Top with the chopped greens, capsicum and remaining feta, and then drizzle over the dressing.