If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dip seems to be a MUST HAVE at family parties and can be prepared quickly and served right away if needed, though I think it's better if made the night before or earlier in the day to allow the flavors to blend nicely. FUN TIP: If you have any left over, pour it over chicken, cover and bake for 2 hours on 350 degrees, then uncover, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and broil 5 minutes--Heavenly!! —BeijingRose
- 1 Family Size bag of frozen spinach
- 1 pint Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 package Lipton's Garlic-Herb soup mix
- 1 small can of water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 bunch finely chopped FRESH cilantro
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- salt and white pepper to taste
- I microwave my bag of spinach for 10 minutes OR you can simmer for no more than 6 minutes in a little salted water. Drain WELL! Squeeze out all the water (place in a colander and press with the back of a large serving spoon). Set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients, reserving a sprig of fresh cilantro to garnish. Stir until well blended, then add the cooked spinach. Mix well--if it seems to need it, according to your taste, you can add a little more Ranch, but you don't want it soupy!
- DINNER TIP: This makes a large bowl of dip and I usually have at least a cup or so left over. I pour this over chicken breasts or drumsticks the next day, cover and bake for 2 hours on 350 degrees. Uncover and sprinkle with either a cup of Pepper Jack or Parmesan cheese, then broil for 5 minutes and serve--MARvelous!