If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 3-4 cups
- 1 can (19 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 red pepper, small dice
- 1/2 yellow pepper, small dice
- 2 baby cucumber small dice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 lime, juice
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1/2 orange, juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine black beans, pineapple, red and yellow peppers, cucumber, red onion, parsley , lime, lemon and orange juice, salt and black and oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans