If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who doesn't love a good burger? Instead of buying ready-made or frozen veggie burgers (never a good option), here is an easy, delicious recipe, using whole ingredients to make your own! —Christine
Makes 4-6 patties
- 1 cup ready-to-eat black beans
- 3/4 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 shallot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 5 tablespoons fresh parsley or cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive or coconut oil
- Mash the beans together with the rest of the ingredients until everything is evenly incorporated.
- Grill, or cook on a medium heat in a well-oiled pan for 3-4 minutes on each side to warm through.