If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For holidays I get the biggest turkey I can because I LOVE to have the left-overs for sandwiches, soups and casseroles! This is just one way you can use left-over turkey, however, I also make this dish with rotisserie chicken: deboned and cut in pieces, it makes a great substitute. Humble, hearty and tasty, any left-overs are great the next day made as a soup (chicken broth and rice or potatoes)! —BeijingRose
- 1 1/2 lbs roast turkey meat OR meat from whole rotisserie chicken
- 1 can chicken n' dumplings
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fingerling (baby) carrots
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 envelope of Lipton's Garlic & Herb Soup Mix
- 2 TBSP minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large baking dish with PAM to prevent sticking. Lay out the turkey and pour over it the chicken and dumplings. Sprinkle the Lipton soup mix over the whole thing, then cover with the mushroom soup and scatter the vegies, garlic, salt n pepper over the top. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.