If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: They are very easy and quick to make and they bring the memory of summer days. With some kinda of soup, it was our lunch.
My mom and my grandmother us to make homemade noodles and we had the homemade jam with big pieces of plum. This day I just bay pappardelle.
If you make it fresh it’ll be more time-consuming but the texture is different.
pound fresh or dried pappardelle (or homemade)
plum jam (or mix sugar and cinnamon)
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Melt the butter in frying pan.
- Once the noodles are cooked and drained put them in the butter and sprinkle with walnut (2 tbs of ground walnut per person).
- Serve with a dollop of plum jam or sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles