If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: i've been really enjoying hitting up the greenmarket in union square, nyc. this is something i threw together as an appetizer for dinner a few nights back —abuck
- 1/2 pound baby fava beans, shucked and blanched
- 1 baguette, sliced thin on the bias
- olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic
- set your oven for 400F
- lay your bread slices out on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- rub a clove of garlic over each slice of bread a couple of times
- toast bread until crisp, about 10 minutes
- combine fava beans, a handful of grated parmesan, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl. mix
- when the bread is ready, top each slice with some of the mixture, serve