If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was adapted from a recipe by Bon appetit also delicious, but for me lacking a little sweetness —bronxbaker
Makes about 7 cups, maybe more!
- 3 large celery stalks
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 medium or large green apple
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice fennel and celery very thin
- Slice the apple into thin half moons and chop the parsley roughly
- Put the lemon juice salt and pepper in a large bowl and whisk in the olive oil
- Add the apple, fennel, celery and parsley to the bowl and toss to coat
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff