If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a gluten free vegetarian dish that is sure to satisfy. It is packed with broccoli and cannellini beans with hints of onion and garlic. The cheese keeps it moist and adds the perfect finishing touch for your taste buds. —Dawn Gee
Makes one pot pie
cups Masa Flour
cups Hot water
- In a bowl mix the hot water and Masa flour. Roll into a ball and wrap in plastic. Let sit for 30 minutes
- Divide the ball into two. Between parchment paper roll out the dough
- Butter a pie pan and place the bottom crust in the pan. I find it easier to remove the top parchment paper and just flip the bottom one over the pie pan. It will easily remove and pat the crust into the pan.
yellow onion, diced
cloves garlic minced
ounces cannellini beans
tablespoons all purpose gluten free flour
cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook the Broccoli, set off to side
- In a sauce pot over medium heat melt the butter, add the yellow onion and garlic and cook until the onion is soft
- Add the cannellini beans, water and Gluten free all purpose flour. Stir until thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in the broccoli
- Add to the bottom pie crust, add the sharp cheddar cheese and place the top crust over the vegetables
- Thinly slice 1 tablespoon butter and evenly place on the crust. Cover with foil
- Cook in a preheated 350' oven for 45 minutes. Let cool and enjoy