If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hot, spicy dip, great for party or football watching. Pair with your favorite tortilla chips. Delicious and fun to serve at Christmas with the red of the tomatoes and the green of the chilies. —Bottle Your Brand
Serves 8 people
- 1 large can solid tomatoes
- 1 4oz can green chilies, chopped fine & drained
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2 buds garlic, pressed
- 1 pound old english cheese
- Drain tomatoes well.
- Brown onion and garlic in oil in frying pan.
- Add tomatoes and chilies and cook 15 minutes.
- Add cheese that is broken into pieces to melt.
- Serve in chaffing dish with dip fritos.