If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Forget bottled dressings – make your own with fresh herbs, lemon and garlic. Great on salads or for dipping! —garlic and zest
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine buttermilk and mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Stir in lemon zest and juice. Add herbs and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper.
- Chill one hour to thicken before serving.