If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When it is a particularly cold, dark winter morning or you just don’t want to get out of bed and go to work, this smoothie is the perfect thing to get you smiling. Yes, its packed with greens - but you’d never know it. Your conscience is clear because its healthy. But it tastes like you’re having a guilty treat. —Chrissie Graboski
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 ripe avacado
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen pineapple (or mango)
- 1 cup coconut juice (with pulp)
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup water (more or less depending on how thick you like it)
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- few drops vanilla extract
- Simply put everything in a blender and blend until super smooth.
- This makes one big smoothie or two small ones for sharing.