If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for anytime.
- 2 jicama ( small ), peeled and sliced in thick matchsticks
- 1 Pomegranate, seeds
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Mix lemon juice, grape seed oil, salt, black pepper to make dressing,add parsley.
- Slice jicama, clean pomegranate.
- Assemble salad anyway you want.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad