If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by a hot pot dish at Boku in Raleigh, NC —Hechte44
ounces Massaman Curry Paste
ounces Coconut Milk
cups Vegetable Broth
Cloves of Garlic
Head of Cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
bunches Baby Bok Choy (cut into bite sized pieces)
handfuls Mung Bean Sprouts
Green Onions (chopped)
pounds Raw Shrimp (peeled & deveined)
splash Olive Oil
pinches Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan on medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until it browns
- Add curry paste and stir. Approximately 1 minute
- Reduce to simmer, add coconut milk and vegetable broth. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes
- Add cauliflower and stir for 5 minutes
- Add Bok Choy, shrimp and sprouts. Stir until shrimp is completely cooked. Approximately 6-8 minutes. Add 2 of the 3 chopped scallions
- Serve in bowls, garnish with remaining scallions. Enjoy