If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Let's talk translucent korean potato noodles that soak up the delicious bulgogi marinade. —Miss Hangrypants
- 1 pound rib eye, sliced thinly
- 1 asian pear
- 1/2 onion
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 stalks green onion
- 1/2 onion, sliced into half moond
- 1/2 packet potato noodles
- sesame seeds
- 1-2 jalapeños or dried chillies
- In a food processor, grind the pear, onion and garlic until minced. Pour in a wide bowl and mix in soysauce, mirin, sugar, sesame oil and pepper
- Marinate rib eye slices for at least 2-3 hrs (overnight is better). Make sure all the meat is covered with the marinade (I used food gloves and really massage it in)
- Heat a frying pan on medium high and heat a little bit of oil. Saute the onions until a little softened. Add the meat and also 3/4 cup of the marinade and discard the rest. Cook for 4-7 mins, stirring often
- When the meat is not quite pink, add in the cooked noodles. Add the green onions (Jalapenos if using) and saute for another 2 minutes or until heated through
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and serve hot with a bowl of rice
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles