If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A warming and filling breakfast that sticks to your ribs but not your waistline! —Sara Oberle
- 1/4 cup white quinoa
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- In a small pot combine quinoa, milk, honey, 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon and vanilla. Stir and bring to a boil.
- When quinoa reaches a boil, turn down the heat and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- When quinoa is done cooking, scoop into a bowl and top with pecans, blueberries, chia seeds, maple syrup and additional cinnamon.