If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 24 if it has to, or 12 because 12 people will wont seconds or on good day, only 6, remember doctor recommended a lots of fruit.
- 1 package of phyllo dough (20 sheets), thawed if previously frozen
- 2 cups ground walnuts
- 4 cups (2 pints) blueberry
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup oil
- For filling measure all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Unwrap the phyllo dough and place it on a flat surface, keep covered with plastic wrap.
- Lay two sheets of phyllo in the dish, 4-5 tbsp filing mix, 2-3 tbsp ground walnuts, blueberry and another two sheets of phyllo. ( My pan is 17 x 11 inches )
- Repeat and finish with a layer of phyllo.
- Cut before baking.
- Make 4 cuts across , and 3 cuts across the width. Cut diagonally across each square.
- Just cool and serve (no sirup) , you will have to cut again .