If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish it's easy to make, could be one dish meal and will make an'inviting appearance. —Pasquale
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound green cabbage
- 1 1/2 pounds devened midium shrimps
- 1/4 cup less sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup orange jus
- 1/4 cup peach jam
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/8 cup corn starch
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 head garlic
- 1/4 olive oil
- For the sauce; In a sauce pan, large enough to accommodate the shrimps, combine soy sauce, orange jus, peach jam, brown sugar, corn starch and ginger. On low flame steer all the ingredients to a simmering point. In a pot boil water to cook the spaghetti with the sliced cabbage for 8-10 minutes. Strain, and back to the pot. Fry the sliced garlic an olive oil at low flame until become almost black and add to the spaghetti. At this point cook the shrimps with the sauce, and finish the dish with shrimps on top of spaghetti. .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles