If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I struggled to come up with a cute and catchy name for this one.
I simply couldn’t do it.
It’s a mouthful as it is – yet rightly descriptive.
dijon mustard. fresh tarragon. fig balsamic vinegar. a bit of olive oil. fresh blueberries. grilled chicken.
don’t forget to add a bit of fresh spinach and asparagus and salt and pepper too.
here it is… —Ashley Sara DeKam
- 4 ounces grilled chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fig balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup steamed asparagus
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- sea salt and pepper
- Combine the mustard, vinegar, and oil with almost all the fresh tarragon and a dash of salt in pepper.
- tir or shake in a jar to combine and emulsify a bit. Carefully stir into the blueberries and chicken, careful not to bruise or pierce the berries to create a purple blue massacre.
- Once the “chicken salad” is set, gently toss with the asparagus and spinach and add the remaining tarragon and salt and pepper.