Author Notes: Ready to try a tasty new dish? We hope you’re looking forward to putting salmon on the menu tonight. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/seared-salmon-zucchini-lemon-thyme-noodles —Healthline
ounces protein-enriched spaghetti or fettuccini
pound salmon fillet
teaspoon freshly ground pepper
medium zucchini, shredded
tablespoons fresh lemon juice
teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut salmon into 1-inch slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook salmon, over medium-high heat, in a large non-stick sauté pan sprayed with cooking spray, 1 minute on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove and set aside.
- Return sauté pan to medium heat and add zucchini, lemon juice and thyme. Cook, stirring gently, 2 to 3 minutes or until zucchini is just tender. Add drained pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve salmon on top of pasta.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles