If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ready to try a tasty new dish? We hope you’re looking forward to putting salmon on the menu tonight. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/seared-salmon-zucchini-lemon-thyme-noodles —Healthline
- 8 ounces protein-enriched spaghetti or fettuccini
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut salmon into 1-inch slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook salmon, over medium-high heat, in a large non-stick sauté pan sprayed with cooking spray, 1 minute on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove and set aside.
- Return sauté pan to medium heat and add zucchini, lemon juice and thyme. Cook, stirring gently, 2 to 3 minutes or until zucchini is just tender. Add drained pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve salmon on top of pasta.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles