If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Is a stir-fried rice noodle dish commonly served as a street food and at casual local eateries in Thailand. This dish comes from testing hundreds of different variations from food carts all over the city. —carmen chu
- 1 packet Brown rice noodles
- 1 cup Snap peas
- 1/2 cup Red onion (julienne)
- 1/2 cup Chicken breast (diced)
- 1 cup Shrimp (butterflied)
- 3 tablespoons Peanuts
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 pieces garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 tablespoons Cilantro (minced)
- 1 piece Lemon ( wedges)
- 1/4 cup red pepper (julienne)
- 2 pieces egg
- Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Whisk together the thai peanut sauce, less sodium soy sauce, lime juice, honey, sesame oil, fish sauce, siracha hot sauce; set aside.
- Season diced chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Quickly add chicken, and stir-fry approximately 3 minutes; remove.
- Season butterfly shrimps with salt and pepper. In the same pan, over high heat, add 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil and quickly add shrimps, stir-fry approximately 2 minutes; remove. In the same pan add 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil and cook eggs for 1 minute approximately, remove and chop.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan. Add garlic, snap peas, broccoli, and red peppers and red onions; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes until vegetables are cooked ( they should have a crunch). Stir in noodles and cook, tossing to combine for 2 minutes. Add in cooked chicken, shrimp, cilantro and sauce mixture. Stir until sauce thickens. Remove from heat and add chopped egg and cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges and crushed peanuts.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles