If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Teppan-style Japanese steakhouse salad dressing, this salad is fast and easy and you will have leftover dressing to use later! This is also a great entree, just grill a fillet, tofu, or some chicken and top with a bit more dressing to make a full meal! Might even be tastier if made the night before and chilled! —Alexandra V. Jones
- 1/2 cup Canola or mild tasting oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar (contains sugar and a few other things also called sushi vinegar)
- 1 1/2 inch piece, fresh ginger, peeled, chopped.
- 2 carrot, peeled, diced.
- 6 green onions, green and white parts, chopped.
Noodles and toppings
- 3 Bricks dried ramen (Top ramen style, throw out silver packets you won't need them)
- 2 cups spring mix or lettuce of choice chopped in bite sized pieces (Iceberg is delicious with this)
- cracked pepper to taste.
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds.
- In a blender or processor, blend all the dressing ingredients until creamy. Makes two cups of dressing, you will have some left over, keeps well for up to two weeks in fridge.
- 2 cups spring mix or lettuce of choice, iceberg is even great. Cook noodles in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, drain. Put noodles in a large bowl and pour in half the dressing, add lettuce, combine gently. Top with sesame seeds and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles