If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Italian Chopped Salad is a beautiful combination of healthy vegetables combined with a light, flavorful dressing.http://pasadenadaisy.com/italian-chopped-salad/ —PasadenaDaisy
- 1/2 red leaf lettuce chopped
- 1/4 bag fresh arugula
- 8 large basil leaves sliced thin
- 10 slices turkey pepperoni sliced thin
- 1/4 pint cherry tomatos quartered
- 1 can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1/4 avocado diced
- 1 handful shredded mozzarella
- 3 large garlic cloves pressed
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk well. Dress salad lightly right before serving. Serve remaining dressing on the side.