If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Avocado brownie mixture. I hear your melodramatic gasps, such a thing may go wrong or is strictly foreseen as a little difficult. I promise you it is not, it creates a gooey oozing fudge style texture perfect for a little indulgence. —lou
grams Spelt flour
teaspoons Molasses sugar or brown
teaspoons Vanilla essence
tablespoons Water (if needed)
tablespoons Dark cocoa powder
bunches Dark chocolate pieces/milk
grams Melted unsalted butter
tablespoon Baking powder
- Pre heat the oven at 180c, or 350F, lining the tray with butter or oil.
- Mush the ripe avocado's with intention, smoothing out those lumps and bumps.
- Add the melted butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla and water stirring well until combined. This will currently look horrendous, don't worry I've been there it'll get better I promise.
- Add cocoa powder and stir until incorporated to avoid any lumps. Stir in flour and baking powder until ready to plop in those dark chocolate chunks which will just make the dish.
- Spread this batter onto the tray evenly and bake for 40 minutes, it may take longer.
- When done leave to cool for an hour slicing into squares when the time is up.