If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Can be served like side dish or warm salad. —anka
- 1 bunch red beet with greens leaves( bay small 4-5 in bunch )
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted (or sub other oil of choice)
- pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice ( 1/2 lime )
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Cut off the beet leaves and put on the side, wash the beets and wrap them loosely together in foil.
- Put wrapped beets on a baking sheet, and bake in preheated oven on 375 F for 30-35 minutes (depend on the beet size )
- Let the beets cool enough to handle, peel and slice them.
- Wash and slice the green leaves 2 inches long.
- In the frying pan heat coconut oil add ginger for 10-15 second , add 2 tbs water and beats leaves, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and sliced roast beets, cover and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Before serving add lime juice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff