If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect side to a roast meat, sometime I just make sandwich with peppers and cheese. —anka
Makes 6 cups jar
- 2 pounds sweet peppers, ( red, yellow, orange )
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn
- Wash, cut peppers in a half and remove seeds and membranes.
- Bring to boil 4 cups water, 1 cup vinegar, 1 tbs salt, 1 tsp sugar , 1tsp peppercorns and 3 tbsp oil.
- Add peppers to the pot with boiling vinegar solution in an amount to fill one row on the surface of the pot ( 3 peppers or 6 half's ).
- Allow to cook for 3 minutes
- When cooked remove with the spoon one by one from the pot on baking sheets to cool.
- Once you have peppers cooked and cooled, put them in the jar.
- Put crossed wooden skewers to prevent peppers to float to the surface, pour over cooled vinegar solution in which you cook peppers.
- Leave them overnight to marinate before you serve them.
- They will keep in the fridge for weeks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore