If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Having a nice bowl of creamy, milky oatmeal at work can be very comforting. However, I can't stand instant oatmeal because of the sugar content, and I don't want to have to keep milk on hand just for oatmeal. Even having to use the microwave can be a hassle if oatmeal spills out of the bowl. Below is my solution that is surprisingly simple and delicious. —Foodie52
- 2 cups Old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup High quality dry whole milk
- Combine oats and dry milk in a blender (I use my vitamix for this). Blend until fine.
- Store mixture in a air tight container.
- When you want some creamy oatmeal, scoop some into a mug and add in hot water to make it the consistency that you prefer.