If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rice crispies and mixed nut balls serve as a healthy breakfast or a snack to relish during mid-day. This is a power-packed nutritious delight. —Shalini Meera
Serves 3 people
- 1/2 cup Marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice crispies
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1/4 cup Almond powder
- 1/4 cup Dried chopped nuts of your choice
- 1/4 cup Butter or margarine
- Add the marshmallows milk and water in a microwaveable bowl and MW for 1 min in high. The mash mallow melts. Stir well and MW again for 2 mins. The marshmallows should have melted by this time now to a softened jelly form.
- Grind coarsely the rice crispies and add the rice crispies, honey, almond powder to the softened marshmallow and mix well. When the mixture is lukewarm make balls with the mixture
- Place the butter in a bowl and MW for 2 mins in high and to the melted butter add the chocolate chips and stir well, you get a silky soft melted chocolate.
- Now coat the rice crispy balls with melted chocolate and sprinkle the chopped dried nuts over and keep it in fridge for an hour.
- Rice crispy balls are ready to serve now.
- This can be stored in a cool place for a month.
- Depending upon your microwave the time varies* this can be done without the microwave too by using the ordinary stove